Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 11:16 PM

















You know how people always get very excited when they can get a new phone? LOL today mom scolded me and told me with absolute certainty that she has given me 5 months to choose a new phone and yet I never grasped the chance like my brother. So if I dont choose within this year, she'll randomly buy me a phone. It's not that I dont want a new phone, it's just... I reallly..... hmm I really dont care actually.
Yeah I find myself pretty wierd too.

Anyway! Met cynthia today for homework but nobody really did anything. Then met my family @ orchard and we bought 2 really cute christmas presents for my cousins! I wanted to buy more but mom said something about having variety. Alas the time for christmas shopping have come, the 9 hour non stop xmas shopping from friday to monday last year is still very fresh in my head ._.

Caught some circus thing, WHICH WAS AWESOME. The trampoline was the very best, loved it!! I wanted to scream encore but I dont think there are encores in circuses. If you guys stop sometime at Orchard Central, go watch the 'Le Cirque de la ville', where you can always duck under the red tape and act like invited guests :X LOL at least we really did try to buy tickets. Did I mention the guys were HOT? :)

Walked around, ate and stuff. Then it got too late and dad wanted to rush home for his show. Blah blah blah.

Btw, Happy 15th birthday MunShuen! :) Have fun in Switzerland and the freakish 13 hour plane ride. Hmm havent wished anybody happy birthday on my blog for a long time. TEEHEE BYE


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.