Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 7:00 PM


Xmas cards anyone? :)




Did that till 12 yesterday and I'm still not done damnit. I'm doing it on the computer next year, drawing card for card by myself is taking up too much damned time. And it may turn out too childish for some people horrr *cough*.

Anyway!

Went kbox today with Huiying Liqi Yiting and Pris. Had so much fun! We overshot time quite alot, bless safra :) It's muchhhh easier singing with a smaller crowd I swear, still remember we had to snatch for the mikes the last time I went. Aw to cut a long story short, I sang myself dry and hope Yiting's voice recovers soon~ Next time again kkkkkkz!!



:D

---

HAILLLLLL THE CUTEST GUYS THAT EVER EXISTED:


JASON DOLLY

(We all know why I put his photo first :D STRIKING BLUE EYES. STRIKING!!!!)


Justin Bieber


Tony Oller


Declan Galbraith
He's turning 18 in 2 days.


Chace crawford


Zac efron
Yepppp and everybody knows Zac efron.

*hearts*

Screw you if you think I have bad taste, you've never seen them singing/ acting before then!!!!! (You can start by not stopping my blog music) WAAAAAAAAH SERIOUSLY TOO CUTE!! *hyperventilates*




"I just want to take my fist and shove it deep down your throat till i get to the pit of your stomach where i open it up like an umbrella and then i take my hand and scoop out all your insides with my press on nails and then i take all your insides and i just stuff it down my mouth until im full.

Then im gonna get a 64 ounce slurpy from 7 11 and 4 bags of funions and cream dip and im gonna eat it until my LITTLE TUMMY CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. then im gonna lean over your bare naked chest and vomit all over it until there is a little pool of funion and slurpy in your belly button. then im gonna take my crazy straw and put it in your belly button and slurp it up and gargle it like AQUAFRESH ."

LOLLLLLLL he's actually as good as nigahiga :)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.