Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 5:15 PM


What a day.

Woke up at 10 today to reply messages. Somehow, my eyelids felt like they werent ready to open yet, so I laid back for a little while longer. Who knew, when I next opened my eyes, it was 2PM LOL. I slept through all my missed calls, something Ive never done before cuz my phone's vibration is realllly strong. Sorry anyway.

Ate breakfast at 2.30, then I decided I was gonna be nice and do housework since it's too late to go out anyway. (Yeah I know right, homework yesterday, housework today. What am I turning into?)

The ironing board was in the way, so I tried closing it.. Something I have never done before ._. I saw this metal handle and PULLED IT, causing the freaking metal legs to close together and smash my left hand in the middle........ then I dropped the ironing board on my feet.

LOL.
I was laughing and crying at the same time. I mean.. it was kind of funny yet stupid right? Haha :/

Thank god for no broken bones, some little cuts and my hand turned BRIGHT red ouch. But I'm glad to say, I finished all the housework single handedly! Even with an extremely painful hand! When I say everything, I dont mean lame sweeping a broom in my room kinda thing :)

The sad thing is, I cant message/type properly and after 2 hours, my hand's still sore.

Fantastic or what? :)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.