Thursday, December 3, 2009 @ 10:05 PM


Literally staggered home 5 minutes ago.

Had so much fun today!! :) Went for sushi buffet and it was HILARIOUS. As usual, mom over-ordered and we had to spend our last few minutes trying to hide wdvr food we cant finish. Then I had to run errands for mom by bringing all the food she bought/souvieners to my relatives living around the area.

SOMEHOW Jodie was at uncle's house!!!! Hahaha sooo glad I went there first.... and stayed for the next 6 hours. Talked and talked and talked on the xtra large bed while rachel painted our nails (omfg gotta remember to wipe them off later) + played alot of ridiculous games. FUNNNNNNNNN <3

As a result I didnt get anything done. I dont regret a single bit, but mom seems pissed :O Gonna do those tomorrow I guess and shit photos! x_x Ciao


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.