Sunday, December 27, 2009 @ 5:07 PM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN YING!! :)

I hope the 12am message made your day cuz I remembered! hahaha love your transparent braces LMAO :)



I am SO SICK of chocolates!!!

... I'm actually starting to have a phobia of it wtf. I just finished a huge box of ferrero rochers (within 2 days) and I'm seriously considering giving away every single one of the chocolates I have at home. PLUS I still have the 2 big bars of dairy milk I bought in NZ and some kinderjoys (of which I'm not giving away)!!! So who wants to go on a chocolate spree with 18 bars of kinder bueno? :)

Oh and I have a huge packet of chips N more to give away.


Going swimming nowwwwwww buaiixxx.
P/s: Stop being such a poser -'-


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.