Sunday, December 6, 2009 @ 6:08 PM



90210

I got brainwashed by my charming *cough* friend to watch this show. I have something to do after watching GG now hee. It's cool how american shows like to start all their episodes the same way.


FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Y'know people make like ultimate goals in life?

I think my ultimate goal in life is to migrate to NZ. I reallyreally want to do that, not because of my trip.. that just made me want to migrate alot more. Who knows, maybe I'll achieve this like in my fifties or probably never cuz I wont have enough money. But I'm just making this the end goal in my life, you know, something I will always be working towards and stuff :)

AND FYI, Mom told me she'll pay and allow me to go backpacking in Southern New Zealand with a friend when I graduate.This is LIKE THE FIRST TIME EVER she has ever came out with an idea like that, she's always scorning me when I dream.

I hope that actually happens, but then again Im all up for it not to ): Very likely I'll forget. Or mom will change her mind, though I highly doubt so, she has never broken a single promise. Or that I cant find a friend.

I'm just saying folks :)

But all these will be after I get my braces. And anything that's after my braces looks far. Haha ciao, dont laugh, Im gonna lock up my blog! :)



(edit)
EH DAMN ITTTT. I HAD NO IDEA WE HAD SO MUCH HOMEWORK.
Ok so this is the homework list to freak those who have no sense of urgency and for the rest of you stupid ones like me who cant even find her physics assignment LMAO.

LA: Commonwealth essay
Physics: Brownian motion assignment
Chem: Self study redox reaction. Redox assignment
Bio: Endocrine system assignment
Maths: Ws 14 (not sure if our class had this), circles and curves, self study, mock EOY paper, hey maths trigo worksheet
Chinese: You can find the stuff on IVLE, I think it's 3 manymany words (1000 is it?) du hou gans, I cannot even understand what we need to do LMAO soo good luck!


Okay it doesnt look alot on 2nd thought. BUT STILL. I will never get anything done if I try them myself at home, so, WHO WANTS TO STUDY WITH ME NEXT WEEK!!!??? Like really really be able to get me to do homework :/ Apart from tuesday, thursday, friday, sunday, I'm free :)

P/s: If you're good in chinese, I swear I'll clear every day for you and let you pick. Pretty please!! :/


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.