Monday, November 23, 2009 @ 5:25 PM


There's nothing really to blog about becuz.... I... actually forgot what I did yesterday o_o. I remembered going out till like 9, but then I cant remember where I went. For now at least.

Spent the whole day today from 10am (till most probably 10pm tonight) watching season 1 of gossip girls. Yeah, very late, I get it. I'll get to season 3 soon though. Just a couple more days ;) Sent probably 200 messages since this morning, skipped breakfast, lunch and snacked like hell. Mmmmm delicious stuff.

I need to start getting that sense of urgency though. My trip stuff are still lying around my luggage and I'm planning on watching GG till late and going out tomorrow. Who knows, I may end up packing on wednesday morning like queenie D:

Ah well, thoughts flying all over the place!
xoxo.

P/s: Hey sorry jodie, will make up to you soon.


Yiting with her awesome curled hair nobody can see. HAHAHAHA did I forget to tell you she burnt her finger?? :)

(!!)17 ✖yiting says:
OOOOH
ITS SO SEXYYY
IT HURTTTTTTTTS
LALALALA
HAHAH

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
OMG

(!!)17 ✖yiting says:
KKKKAYS

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT

(!!)17 ✖yiting says:
IF I HAD A DIMEEEE FOR EVERY SINGLE TIMEEEEEEE

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
*doubles over laughing*

---

♥CHLOE SIYING(: FREEDOM<3;
australian>> turtle necks
winter stuff>> honjong
hongkong*
then the rest remains a mystery
no idea where i got them from

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
oh
wow
ok brb!

♥CHLOE SIYING(: FREEDOM<3;
OH OH

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
finish this episode first
WHAT
LOL

♥CHLOE SIYING(: FREEDOM<3;
i remember buying one super cheap cardigaan (i mean like thin thinj jacket) for 23 bucks nia
guess where?
hahahah.

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
cotton on

♥CHLOE SIYING(: FREEDOM<3;
NO

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
uh
NZ

♥CHLOE SIYING(: FREEDOM<3;
FAR EAST PLAZA
lol

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
HEY
DONT TELL ME

♥CHLOE SIYING(: FREEDOM<3;>
where else can you get the cheapest stuff

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
I'M STILL GUESSING
OK UM
FAR EAST PLAZA

♥CHLOE SIYING(: FREEDOM<3;
LAMESHIT
HAHAHAHHA

OK. GOSSIP GIRLS BYE



disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.