Wednesday, October 14, 2009 @ 7:24 PM


So sweet of you guys to tag! :) No pressure, but it'd be cool if anyone reading tags more often. Exmas are over soo I'm sure you guys have tonz of time to blog hop hehe. (L) tyvm.

School was same old. NOTHING CHANGES, we still have brain draining lessons, homework and my god, EXAM PAPERS. I hate school! Killjoy, no break sia how can ): PE was fun though, we FINALLY progressed from floorball to badminton. (YES!) CHAMPS was hilarious, kimyee was so in love with that short guy who came to teach us about business cycles, stock markets and wdvr finance thing. "I want to pinch his cheeks!" HAHAHA. 4 people board game was fun + FUNNY, esp the non stop cursing.

GPP trip briefing after school. HOLY SHIT WE'RE STOPPING OVER AT SYDNEY. OMGGGGG I CANT WAIT!!!!! My very first time out of ASIA HAHA, expensive but wdvr, my mom's so sweet! ^^ The only thing I'm dreading iz BLOOD TEST. *gasps*


After school me and Fiona took random buses and ended up in:

1) Esplanade- $1 pink candy floss LOL. Somebody mistook the sea as singapore river.

2) Railway station- PRETTY! I think it'as been there since british rule, looks like a castle from the outside. Then we got this guy to take ONE photo for us and he was like: "You want to take whole body? You want to take the sign behind you? I cant take our legs leh, you want to take the legs? Oh. Only the top? I take your upper body uh." Wlaoeh LOL.

3) Chinatown- Okay we didnt exactly stop here, just passed by. But holy crap the buildings are horrible. I hope Chinatown's not the first place tourists stop at, they'll get a really bad impression of singapore then. Its not the old buildings, it's the colour combination.

4) GEYLANG- HAHAHAHAA. No comments. Rows and rows of hotels, a whole coffeeshop of old uncles, secluded alleys, condom shop and... yeahhh you get the idea.

Not to forget, somebody walk ten steps take one photo, no wonder memory card so full lol.
P/s: I hope there isnt CCA this friday, then can go changi airport! :)


Ciaoz gotta runnnn, singapore idol in 35 minutes! ^^
Dont wanna go to school tomorrow )):


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.