Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 6:57 PM


HAHA today was fun. Screamed and screamed until my throat turned sore. 3E ftw! :D Yay lets win a telematch like we did in 2C heheeee. Laughed till I cried, HAHAA. We had no idea how the NP cheer sounded like so we made up lyrics and anyhow screamed, hilarious x1000. And the blowing game! Sooo funny.

P/s: Sorry tianhang!!! Really didnt know you had no eraser. Sorry for vandalising your chinese script when we were waiting in your class, HEHE.

Spent CCA packing all the costumes and stuff to prepare for shifting to new school. Sneezed like crazy omg storeroom so dusty. Went Queensway with queenie siying cheryl kelly after CCA to talk, but I was so shag, I spent the whole entire bitching time staring out of the window just listening.

Siying: That guy's from my chemistry tuition! He's called Ian.
Cheryl: I-shout-uh?
Me: Issac? Nono is Ian.
Cheryl: Huh?
Me: Siying said that guy is Ian. Not Issac.
Siying: Huh who is Aiysah?
Cheryl: I MEANT, I. shout. uh.
Siying: HUH? Aiysah??
Me: Aiysah? What Aiyasah?

HAHAHA.

Kkkayz going out for dinner now. SOS. WHAT TO BUY FOR MY BROTHER!!? HALP.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.