|
Monday, October 5, 2009 @ 3:21 PM
Going home with them cleared my mind a little. (LOL cannot expect girls to walk home with you one!! + Really hope sueann doesnt ask grace about nathaniel. X.X! I suddenly remembered super vividly the wierd day after school when all the P6s were smirking and everyone wanted......) ANYWAY, NOT TO DIGRESS.... Sigh, why is this year's EOY so particulary stressful?!! :X You know you're overstressed when you start brooding about ONE question for an extremely long time. I made so many STUPID mistakes for maths omg!!! I normally dont care but this time I feel really bad, probably because Ive never spent so long mugging maths before and I can already seeing myself failing the 2nd paper (fuck log and trigo). I keep thinking and thinking and thinking about cooradinate geog. One question and I feel as though I'm failing the whole paper. Gah, I mean its kinda hard to fail maths LOL, you can fail mid years and get an A2. What the, then why do I keep thinking of maths? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ): Boy and history was.. Okay I guess. Hahaha, my mind went absolutely blank when I started SBQ. I got a bit mad seriously, I saw source A and wanted to burst out laughing. LON: "I order you to respect the laws and sentence you to a good talking to. Japan: "I order you to mind your own buisness and sentence you to go chase yourself." HAHAHHAA okayyyyy. I was sniggering the whole time I did that source lol :/ And I made up some things for atomic bomb, I absolutely ran out of things to say LOL hope its not too obvious. Lucky geog people!! Heard the paper was so easy, people have an hour left to look at their nails rofl. Chem tomorrow shaitzass. I very hardworking this term, can tell right! I'm even discussing exam questions on my blog -.- CHEM....... Gonna get like zero for mole concept again, and complain somemore tomorrow. Thank god jilian chueng not marking our LA paper tomorrow, and cross my fingers I dont fail summaryyyy. WHY I SO HIONG THIS TERM?? LOLLLLL. Beats me. Cheers to a super nerd post and cheers to the nerd who hopes she can last for the next 5 days. :) Cheers! |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |