Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 4:34 PM


Eyes staring straight ahead,
Yet seeing nothing,
Feeling nothing,
Just another hollow empty shell.


Dismissed at 10.30, then went to ikea, anchorpoint, tiong bahru plaza and raffles city shopping mall. We went a lil' crazy at River Point lol, choosing (outrageous) clothes, trying them on, then stuffing all 3 of ourselves into a dressing room and comparing them. So fun! ^^ I dont shop this crazily, but I finally see what people mean by shopping can make you forget your troubles, for at least that period of time.

Get well soon cheryl :)
Good luck x1000 queenie, you can call me anytime, I'll def pick up.


P/s:
HOW CAN MY BROTHER GET 1.7 MSG???!!! 5 A1s, 1 B3 and almost top in maths. Bloody hell. (Hahaha guess B3 for what! CHINESE LOL runs in the family)

This is it, I'm doomed.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.