Monday, October 12, 2009 @ 5:49 PM


EXAMS ARE OVER! :) Hahaha I dont feel as happy as I shouldve felt cuz technically Ive been celebrating this since last friday.

CID passed fasssst. I mean, how much can you even write in an hour? Went vivo after school with paola and cheryl, walked from 9 till 1 while w8ing for chinghun to finsh her AEM. I HATE VIVO!!! We've walked the whole entire place so so so so sooo many times that I'm getting extremely sick of that place. Stuffed MRT brochures into this feedback slot at the station just to piss paola off, extremely funny heh.

Went Marina Barrage after she came, my first time! Fun, but we only explored the water place. Then on the way back, there was this huge fly on the window opposite HAHAHAHA CHINGHUN WAS SO SCARED. SO FUNNY, I was having fits the whole time. Then we started persuading cheryl to go to the zoo tomorrow, by showing her chinghun's sad face, making zoo raps and linking everything to animals (your hair is long like the zebra tail). Went plaza sing, ate secret recipe, talked, found out something(s) and ate cake.

Started off boringly (blame vivo!!) but ended fun :) Shag~


PLEASE DONT RAIN TOMORROW.

P/s: So hard to figure you out. One second you're all smiles and the next you push everyone away. One thing I cant stand is people pushing me away. I REALLY CANT STAND THAT. So much for being nice, I mean why bother when we totally didnt do anything.

Actually to be fair, you didnt do anything much to me also. Apart from pushing me away. Ignoring me, I dont mind at all, pushing me away, now that's seriously the only thing that irks me. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT. I HATE ITTT! Cant stress enough.

So there. I dont really care, mood swings, your problem hor lj -.-


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.