Thursday, October 1, 2009 @ 6:55 PM


Even though it's a long long looong (20 plus days to be more precise) way to go, I JUST CAME UP WITH 3 FREAKIN KEWL IDEAS ABOUT WHAT I/WE SHOULD DO HAHAHAHA.

SOOOOOOO EXCITED HAHAHA. STRAWBERRY!! MY BEST IDEA YET~ HEHEHE OH MA GOD ITS GONNA BE A BLAST I CAN FEEL IT!!!

Oh shit.
Concentrate.
Exams.

Gotta get my head in the game.
AH YEAZZZZ CONCENTRATE.

OMG THEN AGAIN!! I M SO EXCITED CANT WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER!!!!!!!
Plus singapore flyer, teeheeheeheeeeeeee plus THE SURPRISE. WAHAAA
HAHAHAHAH OH MAN :D HAHAHHAHAHA (L)

Chinese was okay.
Then again, I thought mid years were okay too. Hehe.

CRAP. MUST. CONCENTRATE.

OH MY GOD, FASTER 11 DAYS COME COME COMEEEEEE.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.