Thursday, October 22, 2009 @ 7:08 PM


As expected, today was the most boring day ever, 3 1/2 hour chinese lecture followed by another 2 hour chinese lecture -.-


The first lecturer started off the day extremely badly. She's not even famous, who wants to hear loooooooooong grandmother stories about her (extremely) boring childhood? A short introduction about her film would be nice, not useless, very very very long descriptions about her life in lim chu kang. Plus her voice is super monotonous, nobody can really hear anything anyway. The film was okay, but so exaggerated -.- When I saw the part about her crying her eyes out for 10 days, I almost laughed zz. People ask you a simple question, you twist everything around and start talking about your childhood again, one whole grandmother story later, you're still at square one and havent answered their questions.

Fell asleep later, and I totally forgot what I did during the 2nd lecture. This lecturer spoke ALOT better than the first one though. Sorrry, i know this is a very biased POV cuz for the first lecture, one word kept surfacing in head: Pathetic. The thunderous applause at the end was becuz your stupid speech had ended please, absolutely not becuz your lecture was beneficial.


Then some chinese teacher (I forgot her name!) came to scold us after everything has ended. I like that chinese teacher alot, therefore I was okay at first.. Until she started making no sense whatsoever. Since when do students write about what they really feel in the compos they hand in during exams?? Esp when she reached the part about us calling others ugly..

If the question goes like: write about how you cannot judge a book by its cover, what will you write about? Obviously about some ugly person doing something extremely touching to you right?!! LOL, you know she went and scolded us, telling us we're not pretty either, we shouldnt accuse people of being ugly. WOAH SERIOUSLY, what's up with you, it's just a compo man! HAHAHA JOKE.

P/s: If I'm wrong about anything here, tell me.
I know the school paid alot to get these people to come here. Therefore I'm extremely grateful to the school, and please do that again next year... To the year 3 batch of 2010 I mean.

Sorry to those sitting beside/behind/in front of me for being so restless. And to Baolong for tickling your neck nonstop with a string and deriving joy from watching you smack your neck repeatedly, telling you there's a cockroach there. HEH HEH.


In other news, went vivo with meiling and paola after school. Ate and talked for so long, then walked around and do things you do in vivo. P/s: HOLY CROW, I need, want and love dogs! I saw an extremely cute one!!!!!!! When you put your hand against the glass, it'd rub its head against that part of the glass and you know it dearly wants to be petted. Awwwwwww I love that dog, too bad it's sold. The golden spaniel is extremely cute too, but 2600 bux woah \m/.


Gotta go, byeeeeeez.

Dont walk away when I'm talkin to you ):


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.