Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 5:05 PM




Time Traveler's Wife
Def below expectations. Very little action, just loads of nc16 bed scenes.

That being said, I had absolutely NO idea why I cried like a fountain. I really dont! When the actos were simply doing things like crying and kissing, my tears were flowing along with theirs lol. To the extent that the woman beside was looking v quizically at me, while I was wiping everything hurriedly and discreetly. Not touching/ sad at all, I'm well. just crying. LOL.

Oh yeah and the part where the man's about to die?
Dont expect too much :)
-

Anyway, today was an extremely funny day! ^^ P/s: Loads of conversations today just to prove to someone *coughkimyeecough* that I have a gift in remembering nonsense things like that :/

In the morning while deciding who's gonna buy what sweet for lessons,
Me: You like mentos?
YT: I like originals.
Me: Oh you like original? So.. You like mentos?
YT: I like originals!
Me: You like mentos?
YT: I LIKE ORIGINALS.
Me: Originals is a brand!!?
YT: Yes!!
Me: OH. So you like originals!!
KY: *bursts out laughing*


During SCS/ free period,
KY: People ACBC, I ABVC. Act cute very cute.
YT: *very confidentently* The B is bo!
KY: IS BUAY.
YT: *very confidently* Is bo!
Everyone: No is buay.
YT: Huh??!! *gives that very blur and paiseh face* I thought bo??!
KY: WLAO still act until so confident sia!
Us: *Bursts out laughing*


On the way from comp lab after maths to that aircon place we go for hist,
ML: LETS TRY WALKING AND LOOKING UP!
Me: Dont want later fall down.
ML: Look up! Look up! Dont look down!
*Trips on the stairs*
ML: Eh. Your fault!
Me: What my fault!


Okay, I dont care, 3 is alot already. Imagine me trying to remember everything everyone says in the day. I wish I had that much free time/ space in my brain hees.

Oh yes! And KY haz extremely nice cheeks!! I know this is sick, but her face fits so snuggly between my hands. Its v comfortable if she fits her face between your hands, if you get what I mean. Naw you most likely dont LOL. The rest are either too sharp or not spongey (omg what a term) enough. And try not to think about what I was doing today to know all these okay? :)

1. We (HY and XY) made a pinky pact during history that we'll go to shanghai for our GPP trip in year 6, plus I invented a handshake for friends during history.

2. To everybody that's puking (esp fiona and pek) these days, get well soon :)

3. Cant believe cyn and est flagged a cab for us right at the busstop with so many RV students looking on. Plus we werent exactly quiet when we got into the cab.

4. I have to take a blood test before signing my NZ form! Ouch. Who cares how small the needle is! A needle is a needle, right? :O

Kkz really gotta go, must finish chinese compo and homeostasis and excretion and transportation in animals by tonight. Siannnn. bb!



(edit)
♥2K '08 CHLOE SIYING(: COSY ( L ) HAN KYUNG says:
it's like letting hanying smack your butt HALF her usual strength
or probably 1/4 her usual strength
it is THAT unpainful

[c=36] . #16, Carissa (; [/c] says:
YOU MEAN THEY PIERCE MY BUTT?

♥2K '08 CHLOE SIYING(: COSY ( L ) HAN KYUNG says:
NO YOU IDIOT

LOL.
Sooo extremely flu-ish tired. Cant study cant studyyyy. Bio test on thursday and I still hav 2 chapters. FML!!!!!


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.