Sunday, September 13, 2009 @ 4:44 PM


TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:

1. You have been so amazing, at times I get so speechless I can only smile ;) Thank you for always listening, never blaming, and you're really very cute (L)! Heh ohno I did not just say that.

2. Why are you such a pain in the ass !! I'd very much prefer a life without you around I'm sure, but somehow I've gotten you latched onto me and the worst thing is, I can never shake you off! I've been terribly patient with you, dont test it.

3. No matter how much I kid myself/ try to deny, yes we are. We're definitely drifting apart. Its coming soon, when a new one takes your place. Told ya this happens to all my friends, just dont forget how we used to be back then (:

4. Dont cry, I've been trying my best but apparently it isnt working. Love you, I know instant recoveries dont happen, but its all up to you. I feel so hopeless when I cant help, cant relate sigh.

5. Dad, would you mind?! Leave me alone. On the contrary, I think I can function much much better without you around. Who gave you the illusion that I cant leave without you? *cough*

6. You really think you're pretty? REALLY?? She's waaaay prettier than you. Fyi, keeping quiet didnt mean I agree. *Fantasizes cutting off your curtain.

7. I get your hints. Cant you hear/ see me hinting back? Drop it okay, I feel like wringing your neck at times. Its hard acting dumb you know :)

8. I need help in langarts.

9. How did you know I'm online now?! Wait then again, why are you always leaving offline messages, quite stupid leh.

10. I feel like hugging you now! *Big smile*


NINE things about yourself:
I...


1. Get extremely freaked out after 11.30pm when I havent finished studying for a test the next day.

2. Live by looking forward to the next holiday.

3. Am a coward and would rather avoid problems than face them.

4. Can never stand scoldings or badmouths even if it only consists of one sentence.

5. Treasure my friends like mad.

6. Am always smiling and joking even when I feel like crap inside. (Note: extremely obvious if I'm pissed at you)

7. Love giving/ receving hugs. They do wonders for me and hopefully it does for you too! :)

8. Hate being the last person to get information.

9. Feel like crap when I make someone cry (brother exception) and very very happy when I make people laugh.


EIGHT ways to win your heart:

1. Hugssss :)

2. Making me laugh.

3. Making the first direct move. (Hinting games are very tiring dont you think so? -.- *hints to some idiot*)

4. Able to keep comfortable convseration flowing for a long period of time.

5. Understanding. (v v v impt cuz I whine alot rofl)

6. Have a heart that can melt my heart. LOL?

7 & 8. Actually this is a stupid question cuz there's no way you can have this effect on me now hahaha. It's sold already :X


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

1. The future.

2. School (oohboy I'm gonna screw EOYS).

3. Migrating/ I hate singapore.

4. Stupid things I've said or done.

5. Worrying. About friends mostly. And money when I go broke.

6. How to take revenge.

7. Someone/ something. *coughs*


SIX things you do before you go to bed:

1. Shower.

2. Brush teeth.

3. Usual bedtime calls.

4. Fluff my pillows and arrange my bed.

5. Wish my mom goodnight and happily ignore my dad.

6. Wish those I've just been on the phone with a last goodnight sms. Lol


FIVE people who mean a lot

1. Pccube!

2. Cfm-poop (LOL unofficial name sia)

3. EL mates :)

4. Est & Cyn.

5. G. *smirks* How the hell am i supposed to address you on my blog. LOL.


FOUR things you are wearing right now:

1. Some funny bear tee.

2. Shorts.

3. Necklace. (Just reached home, havent bothered taking it out yet)

4. Er. Do we really need to dig that deep?


THREE songs that currently describe your life:

Currently none cuz I dont feel a thing. Not exactly happy, not exactly sad, not exactly emo, not exactly angry. Basically not thinking about anything apart from how much time I'm wasting doing this quiz.

TWO things you want to do before you die:

Have kids.
Travel around the world.

ONE Confession:

I acually koped half of this from kimyee's blog. But I'm sure she's not angry :X

Kimyee /♥ says: LOL
Kimyee /♥ says: YAY
Kimyee /♥ says: YIPEE
Kimyee /♥ says: WOOHOO.

Yeah okay, I'm sure (;


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.