|
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 4:59 PM
I SAW YANG JIE TODAY. Okay, I know this sounds stupid cuz we meet long lost friends all the time, why bother exclaiming right? WRONG. Anyway, anyone remembers yang jie?! (: 19/12/05: We threw qi ling's stupid metal thing at her head today and made her bleed. Stupid crybaby cry so loud! Then we all got called into the room by colourwolf. -blahblahblah- Yang jie said he was the one who threw the thing at her head and he got caned by colourwolf instead of me!! He knew it I threw it but he told colourwolf it was him. Omg!! P/s: Edited cuz I spent one whole page elaborating/ scolding qi ling. (Yeah we used to get canings in centre. Um, okay actually, very few people gets it, sadly we were always one of that few. Ouch) Okay yeah that was yang jie, forever eternally grateful to him for that *okay, maybe not, gotta admit I forgot about this incident a few days later*. I know big eyes (cough junjie cough) runs in the family but OMGG, when in the world did he start looking so angmoh-ish! Like wtf is he mixed blood or what I totally have no idea! Has he always looked like an american born chinese? Woah shuai woahhhh *blown away*. Hehe okay I'm done oogling. Dont worry, this is not even an infatuation, I still have many (manymany) bad memories of him. So there. --- *coos* Xinni and sue ann and sue ann's baby pics. Exco'09 Hi Jett!! (or sueann if you've found my blog teeheee noob) Mmmk gtg. Only when you hear breakup stories firsthand & in detail, will you finally realise how lucky you are and well... how lucky you reallyreally are! ^^ Btw, I dont care I think my blog song rocks ): (edit) WEI READ THIS : http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2009/08/moat-of-french-fries-8-inch-burger-new-york-new-york-singapore.html HAHAHA WLAO SO COOL. Who wants to take up the challenge pleaseeee remember to invite me to watch you okay!!! :) 32 bux worth of fries.. *gags* |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |