Wednesday, September 30, 2009 @ 10:40 AM


I lost my goddamn file

one

fucking

day

before the exams.

*pats myself on teh back*



(edit)
Okeh sorry for panic caused, I found it HAHAHA.


Now:
30th September 2009, wednesday, New zealand

Hahahaha. When I go back to singapore we should have this reunion. Sam, you, me and angela. LOL. it would be SOOOO AWKWARD hahahaha (: we would just be standing around and saying hi, then. .. ummm... LOL.

I still remember how you used to look like too! I remember that when I was going to NZ you gave me a soft toy dog and a picture of you and me and stephen and this other girl whose name i have forgotten, haha. and i cut the dog's hair later on...and then it looked really ugly :S i don't know if i have it now.. hahah. i did love it tho. I made a paper bone and basket for it hahaha. Over here it's spring...when you come, it'll just be the end of spring, so , you came at JUST the right weather. do you know which part of nz you are going to?

Hahahahaha. i am like the WORST at chinese. forgotten EVERYTHING. except how to hear. XD there was one stage where i couldn't even remember how to write my own name!!.. chinese name XD

You missed. not much. i don't think i've changed much in my appearance apart from. well i got a fringe. but i had a fringe in sg as well haha. but i grew it out in nz and now i'm back to a fringe again.

Hazel. =]
Smile.GodLovesYou!

(1 problem; who in the world is angela and sam. gawsh)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.