Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 10:08 AM




I just realised today is the first day in a LONG time (okay, not that long, since last june hols) I'm waking up to a house without my parents in it! :) Weee which means nobody will be there screaming at me to wake up, I can have the teevee on, computer on, aircon on, take a bath, have breakfast in bed, read on bed till 2, watch dvds in my parent's bed, jump/wrestle on bed with my half crazed brother, basically do anything I want in the house!! ^^

Oohboyyy *grins and waggles eyebrows*.

Sadly, today's just not one of the lazing at home type of day. ): I didnt wake up at 10, I didnt have breakfast in bed, I have toooons of undone homework and I'm going out soon pah. (Not that I'm complaining! ^^) What a wasted non-parent day.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.