Sunday, September 6, 2009 @ 1:10 PM


Photobucket

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY PAOLA (L)

Only did bio assignment and I'm still going out in 5 minutes, till 11, and wasting yet another day. Fag.

The heart or the mind?
What if, one says yes and the other says no way.


(edit)
Parents.

Has anybody realised that they love banning things you like on purpose and force you to do things you hate?

1) If you loved to shop, they'll ban you from shopping and complain about how you always spend their money. WHEREAS, if you didnt like to shop, they'll drag you to shops and force all the clothes on you.

2) If you are always out with friends, they'll restrict your outings and make you stay at home. WHEREAS if you liked staying at home, they'll ask you why you never ever go out and every rare time you do, they'll be over the moon cuz, hey! my kid finally has friends!


Mine's the best lor.
As everybody knows, parents like their kids to read right. I mean, everytime your parent gossips, it'd always be about how you never study, never read books, blahblah. MINE DOESNT ALLOW ME TO READ. I'm not that much of a bookworm, its just that I read books at super lighting speed (8 ENGLISH books in one whole day, plus I dont skip pages at all, serious). And once I start on a book, I never stop till I reach the last page, I dont eat (okayyy I snack), I dont go to the toliet, I dont pick up calls, I dont even leave that position I'm in for a few hours.

See! Model kid right, which parent wont want that omg ):

WHEREAS my parents are totally different. They know I like reading but somehow they never want me to read! If they ever enter my room and see me reading, my mom will stand there with that look on her face and ask me why I have so much time, I can even read books.

Crazy leh! Every time must wait till they're out of the house then I can start reading -.- They dont allow me to go out with my friends, dont allow me to use the computer, dont allow me to read, dont allow me to sms, dont allow me to watch tv, LOL what else am I supposed to do at home?


ANYWAY, cynthia tried to teach me bubbly today hahaha. Hope I get the hang of it soon, tsk cant get the rhythm ahh. Gotta go ciaoz! Jodie, get well soon okay :)




disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.