Friday, September 11, 2009 @ 10:30 AM




Apparently this video isnt about 911. Read the descriptions. Hahaha somebody kill ms chueng pleaze.



Anyway, today's 9-11. Remember to observe 1 minute of silence for the horrible incident that happened 8 years ago.


Today's gonna be horrible cuz my brother's friends are all in the hall, therefore I have to at least look decent everytime I leave my room, no more clipping or tying my hair up any way I want to, plus they eat alot leh scary.

And to someone else, I cant be bothered anymore, I need a break. from you. bingo.
And to someone else, you have the patience of a saint, thank you :)



disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.