Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 7:26 PM


You, use your friends. When you need them, you drag them away; when you dont, you just throw them aside and leave them behind. What the hell is this. I know you have tons of friends and everyone thinks you're nice and all. You think you're the keystone, you think you're the most crucial and important person in the many groups you're in. Dont deny.

You put some friends before others, you put some gangs before others. You just pick and choose and if better things crop up, you'll just ditch the ones you've earlier promised to be with. Maybe you havent realised what you're doing, maybe you have too many friends to care about. Watch it, one day you'll just be like the LON without USA.

Probably you wont know how I feel, probably nobody feels the same way as me. I just know Esther's so gonna get ear ache tonight. ;)

Gonna be fucking sick soon. My mood dont swing for nothing.


You know I always dont mean it when I say, stop talking go away :x

Hope the seniors had a blast today cuz I know we did ;)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.