Monday, August 3, 2009 @ 5:36 PM


Today is such a lucky day!! ^^

I feel like I've drank a whole bottle of felix felicis. Everything that should go wrong, (ie. chinese eye presentation, titration test, phyz test) didnt go wrong. Hehehe I'm as happy as a school day can be! (+ loads of laughing fits :S)

I wldve done a quiz! But the blog I usually kope quizzes from, (go figure) has stopped doing them and there's no point doing others cuz there're always stupid repetative questions like: what was the last thing you drank?

.....

Happiness aside, MY BUTT IS DAMN SORE. I have nothing against fat people, but SBS should seriously enlarge the goddamned seats. It sucks rubbing asses with people, so you have no choice but to sit with one butt hanging off the seat forget it if you dont get what I mean. Oh well but its subjective cuz whenever I take the bus with Cheryl, we ALWAYS, without fail, wonder why it suddenly seemed like there was a lot of space between us (hahaha).

ANYWAY SAN GE'S COMING BACK THIS SUNDAAAAAAAY ^^. So I get to see Jodie again hehehehe, cant wait baibai. <3


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.