Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 9:13 PM


I'm trying, its failing.

2009 is one of the worst years in my life.

(edit)


Its tough trying to focus lately.

1. Its tiring trying to act like you like something when you dont.
2. I miss alot of things I shdve treasured but took for granted.

In other news, Paola's 10 buck note flew away today. Good luck to whoever wants to organise a treasure hunt in the canteen. 2 hours of phyz pass alot faster than 1 hour of chem. Anyone wants to try & help me understand the SPA crap?


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.