Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 6:43 PM


I should probably whine about how broke I am now, but seeing i'm that not the only one, i'm gonna skip that for now. xD

Anyway, today was a nice day! Surprise surprise.
Hahaha nawww lah, actually no surprises there. :)

3E's seriously, totally, a singing class. I mean you can just play (/beatbox/ play the guitar like Ernchuen today) some random song and everyone will start singing lmao. Went out w cfm-poop (geddit; poop for paola!! hahahaha KIDDING) minus fiona, to buy presents for teachers day after school. Note to self: Go daiso tomorroww.

Quite a random post hehe gotta jet ciaoz.
Not going back to sv this year. Heh grace *smiles guiltly*


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.