Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 9:38 PM




Happy 19th! ^^v.
My nights have become sunny dawns because of you. :)


I stumbled upon this woman's blog and her baby boy had crazzzy blue eyes so I started reading from the day her son was born all the way till now. Dont you find it a bit sick? I'm overly obssessed I tell you.

I wish Macs had shaker and twister fries the whole year round!! :)
Take xtra care tomorrow people. Love you allll, today is such a happy date isnt it, LOL.




Turn me around, pick me up
Undo what I've become
Bring me back to the place
Of forgiveness and grace
I need You, I need Your help
I can't do this myself
You're the only one
Who can undo what I've become


Esther iz such a humji hahahaha. Cyu on friday night again? ^^v



Lousy chinese teacher! L you too luh, go sleep goodnight :X


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.