|
Thursday, August 20, 2009 @ 5:39 PM
Happy 15th birthday Ern Chuen! :D Mad day, so many free periods until the whole class became reallyy high. Everywhere you go you either see one huge crowd playing truth and dare, or another huge crowd singing to Tzechong's beatbox and everyone laughing really loudly. Haha such a nice feeling :) First time seeing Ms Lee so helpless during bio pract. ^^v HOW BAO LONG GOT HIS ENGLISH NAME: *BaoLong moves foward and somehow ends up beside Kiera.* Kiera: Bao long! You dont have an english name right! Lets give you an english name! Diana: Yes yes okay! What letter do you like!? Bao Long: *caught by surprise* Huh? Kiera: You better not say B cuz the only B I can think of is Banana. Diana: *bursts out laughing* Got alot of Bs what! Got ben, brandon... Kiera: Okay! Lets call you brandon!! Bao Long: I rather be called apple.. (LOL) Kiera: Good idea! Apple is a very nice name! Okay! So from today onwards you are apple bao! So kewl right, next time you go back to china can tell your friends we named you. Hor apple bao! Bao Long: *hahaha* HUH dont want. Diana: *bursts out laughing again* We can call him cha shao also. Kiera: But why? Apple bao nicer what. *Pauses for some time to think* Kiera: LOL. CHA SHAO BAO. LOL. *Looks at each other and dissolves in shrieks of laughter* ... lol. So we offically have a diana, yani, apple, jason and cherry, And our 2nd class photo with the first class cake. I miss you. I lost alot of people, I just wished I didnt lose you. Friends to strangers. The best.. into nothing. And no, this doesnt mean I like school. I dread school, its true, I just dont look like it. After this year I became an expert in masking my feelings. |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |