Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @ 4:51 PM


At 6 in the morning,

*Caleb smacks open the door and suddenly the whole room is purged with the smell of fresh, very nice smelling shampoo. :)*

*Footsteps go piakpiak extremely loudly on the ground, then the fan/ aircon is switched off and everything gets extra hot.*

Caleb: JIEJIE WAKE UP.
*The feeling of someone tousling your already messy hair & talking nonstop like a spoilt radio, yakyakyak.*

Caleb: WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP.
*You groan, while getting up shakily at the same time. You see a dark figure following beside you out of the room, while closing the windows and every electrical appliance at the same time. You then step out to the hall, hear the very soothing voice of a football commentator coming from the tv and want nothing better than to just go back in and sleep.*
-



Yep, thats EXACTLY what happens every morning to me. Recently stumbled on this topic that teenagers are not morning people. Thats definitely true cuz it proves I'm 100% teenager, but how in the world can my kid brother do all THAT??

Eh firstly, dont you find it wierd its my younger brother wakes me up in the morning, and not the other way round???!!

Not only does he wake me up, he wakes up ALOT earlier than me. By the time I'm awake, he wld've bathed, wore his uniform, eaten breakfast, printed his school things (beats me why he HAS to print school stuff every morning) and he'd be sitting in front of the tv watching soccer or any other stupid show he recorded last night.

Its madness I swear. But maybe younger siblings sleep alottt lesser than older ones? Who in the world talks as much as my brother so early in the morning??!! And not only that, he's veryyy naggy.


Mornings pass in a blur with all his shoutings of 'hurry up, my bus is leaving!!! HURRY UP JIEJIE WHY YOU ALWAYS SO SLOW!!! Oh my god its 6.15. OH NO HURRY UP.' And my mom asking me nonstop whether I have PE, whether I wanna eat breakfast, whether the I'm bringing the things I throw beside my bag, whether I wanna drink coffee, whether my ezlink card has enough money, and my dad going on and on about; 'So! Who needs me to bring them to school today??!!!'

.... While I'll just be all: 'Mmmmm yeah. Mmmmm k shutup caleb.'



School was school. Today was just like any other day.

& Somebody says:
"Lets go for a quadruple date on 5th Sept!"


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.