|
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 5:25 PM
Aiyo my karma decreasing so rapidly already :O Today was an awesome day! Hahahhaa. Almost had a heart attack in the morning but thank god I found it under zhiye's table in the end. For the whole entire day, everyone was so worried about the cheng yu test LOL. Go for maths -> bring chinese notes along; go for CID -> bring chinese notes along; go for lunch -> bring chinese notes along; go for history -> bring chinese notes along etcetc. Seriously, very kua zhang, not exaggerating! Then again, I shdve really, actually studied instead of laughing at them for bringing their notes everywhere z, the only form of study I had was that retarded buzzer game that we invented HAHAHA. "Who knows the answer press the buzzer!!" PL: "小明.." Chingxing: *presses imaginary buzzer* BZZZZZZZZT. PL: "Wei cannot la! I havent even asked the question!!" LOL imagine a whole crowd going "BBBBZZZZZT, MEME. I KNOW I KNOW!!" at the same time. SKIPSKIP. DURING LUNCH, Me and Fiona suddenly had an inspiration and ran up the stairs before Meiling and Paola. Then we hid behind the staircase and waited to boo them. WHO KNOWS; I jumped up when I heard footsteps, screamed 'boo!' and found a teacher jumping up in fright. HAHAHA. Then she was asking us for our classes, what we were doing there and blahhhh. We thought M and P were looking for us so we ran laughing down, searched the canteen, toliets, everywhere, then realised they were in class already -.- They found out what we were doing so they went up the opposite staircase wlao, so stupid! >( Once bitten twice shy aw, we successfully freaked Meiling out last time, but shdve known she wont fall for it for a second time geez. :/ Laughed like mad, till we were all crying lmao. Had Mass lecture with 3C @ LT3 for maths! Me: *whispers to Meiling* OMG. Dont sit there, Tianhang's in front!! He's gonna come after me again. Shit how!!! Go back row. Meiling: Huh why you so scared of him? Me: I havent pay chalet $ yet. Meiling: Ohhh okay. *walks to back row* TIANHANG!! CHAKET HOW AR? Who havent pay money?? Tianhang: *turns around* EH CARISSA. CHALET MONEY. Me: *Steps on Meiling's feet and she burst out laughing for a very long time wtf.* Gonna give dad a surprise when he reaches home; which is like now or in 5 minutes. Ciaoz! Happy birthday dad, I hate you I didnt pay a cent for the stupid cake. P/s. So many tests next week + next next week. Non stop one lei, so sian I thought over already. Stuck @ home againnn. |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |