Friday, August 7, 2009 @ 5:53 PM


3E'09



























Wah cannot stand it. Why so blur? x.x

Esther says scan the neos!!

(LOL SORRY FOR DUSTINESS. Guess I havent used it in a longlong time HEH)

I knew it. I knewww this class gathering was gonna fail. I was right lol, ended up with only our clique + kimyee's clique; who changed location in the end and went for kbox (heard they're still snatching mikes now hahaha). Being the awesome friend I was, went out w Esther as pre-planned and nini kia came along, hence those photos. Took the train from bugis to pasir ris just to get seats, then took the train back again. Wasnt very fun but wdvr its still nice being w/ est hahaha XD

Kudos, going out again. Hehe baibai!


Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder. <3


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.