Friday, July 3, 2009 @ 5:43 PM







Rape of nanking is the most gruesome, most cruel book ever.
Six weeks of terror. Veryvery cruel japanese. Thousands of people tortured in so many ways possible. Women of all ages raped, vaginas split open ....

FUCK YOU JAPS!!!
If Hitler went to hell, you soldiers will burn in deepest pit of hell.

You shldve seen LiQi's face while reading LOLLLLL.

ANYWAY, I m at esther's house now! :D HEHE, I'm studying (well, we were supposed to) chem; but we havent started on anything yet and esther's showing me her horroendous phone bill lmao poor girl. More when I get home byebyebye ^^.

P/s. HELLO HUIYING IF YOU'RE READING THIS ^^.
I hope IT doesnt come on monday!!!! (Woo youth day youth day)


(/edit)
The freakiest thing happened today.

Got home pretty late after dinner at Esther's house. Just as I was about to close the lift doors, a little boy w/ SV's uni (Yikes, cant stress how ugly SV's uniform have became!!) pressed and dashed in. Kept asking him what floor he wanted to go to but he just stood there looking at me -.- Gave up, stepped out of the lift, he followed a little. I looked back, thinking he was visiting my neighbour who was about that age, but he just grinned abit then dashed back into the lift.

(WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT -.-) Esther says I'm thinking too much, maybe he was playing hide and seek or something -.- But, what the hell, downright freaky zz. Ohmygod. Dont tell me it was a ghost. But then again, why will ghosts want to wear SV's horrible new uniform LOL.


Okaaaaaaay anyway, speaking of dinner at Esther's house, I feel so bad. Why am I always eating lunch + dinner at her house? Its like eating up alot of her mom's food and her maid dont exactly give normal portions; huge can! Hehe loads of thanxx anyway, I ............. you! :D

First post with pictures ^^! Ciaoooooz, conferencing :) (L)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.