|
Thursday, July 16, 2009 @ 5:19 PM
I know it's been ages since I last wished somebody happy birthday.. Happy 15th birthday Peiling!!! :D Have a very happy birthday okay! You are possibly the kindest and nicest person I've ever known. And thanx for the toliet thing during hist today! Heh :) Today was a day of extreme emotions. History was damn pekchek, chinese was damn boring and bio pract was damn fun. Seriously, if you gotta choose between phyz and bio; phyz is the most practical and got qian tu subject, but bio is loaaaaads easier and alot more interesting! Yep, today was the sheep's heart pract where we got to poke our fingers into a real (and smelly and bloody) heart. Then we went around drawing hearts on people's worksheets, told stupid ghost stories, wrote on Mr Wong's cast and teased Ms Lee continuously about Mr Ng. (Then we walked out and Mr Ng was walking down the corridor. Everyone looked at each other and burst out laughing.) Comparatively, we do nothing but bounce basketballs on sensors, swing pendulums, watch light rays and other practical stupid experiments for physics. Yikes really dont like. Oh and we played charades home again today! (Damn FUNNY LOL) - Cx, remember to send me screenshots of Operation AS. I know I cant be there for everyone, but I can try! :) I guess all I wanted to say is in that letter already. Hehe I'm so glad you told me, I luv you too. But there's always a max a friend can do.. REMEMBER TO BREATHE! :D You are my awesomest friend too! Lalala xo ;3 To XXXX, |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |