|
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 2:19 PM
I really hope you read this. Ive truly ran out of things to say. My retaliation will probably be terribly weak and lousy cuz we all know my english can never match up to a debater. I didnt know you looked at us this way. I've never believed it when they said you looked down on us. Perhaps you have achieved more, perhaps being a debator made you a greater achiever. You havent spent very long with us, (or you too ashamed too?) Nobody is actually vying for that position, I didnt really have violent objections with you being the CCA leader. But are you truly not interested in getting anymore power? Then how come you're telling the SCs you quitted council because you're gonna be a CCA leader? I'm sorry if added that "cca leader, sure bo?" line on impulse. I'm sick of you scoffing at us. I'm sick of you fawning at the seniors and boasting about how close you are to everyone else. I refused to contribute, not anymore after this. Plus I'm sorry if you took the "desperate, high and mighty" thingy I wrote for XXXX to be you. Its not :X It sucks that things turned out like this. I guess its time we bowed our heads to you instead. Sorry if we disgraced you, They were right. I was wrong. Dont you get it? Nobody hates you. Its you that hates us. You know what, forget it. No matter how bad I feel, she'll prolly not feel a thing. |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |