Saturday, July 4, 2009 @ 11:26 PM


The guy holds a keychain in his hand and tells his girl: "I'm poor, I have nothing but this ring. Wear it and marry me." Girl thought it was joke and happily retorted: "If you can change that into a real ring NOW, I'll marry you!" Guy smiles, takes out a box, and kneels in front of the girl...

CONGRATS ER GE :D (L)!!!




Woo a good photographer is always ready. Hahahha.


CUTEST BABY. IN. MY. LIFE.
Ohmygod, I'm definitely having kids!! LOL (Yes if only!! haha just kidding).


Told you my dress was _____ -.- Lai yi jiejie; Jodie :D


One married 2 years ago, the other marrying next year :D Shuai you mei you ^^.




LOL. Hilarious meaning behind the photo.

I KNOW kids love me too :D (See I carry then they smile until so happily! :D)




Bu yao lian.
I take chicken backside also want to include her pretty face in.


^ *Flashback.* That was the man that, when I was at the age of 2 and had to leave their home for some playgroup, begged my mom to not send me away and offered manymany times to just let me stay there with them for free. Mom rejected. On one of the first few days of playgroup, he snuck there and peeped through the window looking for me. Somehow I was crying (?) and he got so sad, he hid behind the wall and cried. );

Lmafo, the blue shirted guy is veryveryvery funny.
I didnt laugh till i pissed, but almost there LOL.

Another babe who should definitely consider being a mother.



(L)(L)(L)





And the day ended on a happy, tired note :)


Jodie, you can grab the photos up there if you want! ^^
Too freaking tired!! First time I'm posting EVERY single photo I took on an occasion. Doesnt matter if I look horrible or my hair sucked, aw the bride's the main thing anyway :D So sad san-ge's not bringing the kid to uncle's house tomorrow! Aw Jodie, till the next time we meet okay!! ^^ . As expected, I had ALOT of fun at the wedding. Another wedding was taking place nearby also, but the bride and groom not as shuai/ pretty as ours! :D (The groom had a pot belly~)

Oh my god and RED WINE SUCKSSSSSS. SUCKS SO BAD OMG LOL. Wine must be SIPPED. Especially wine you have never tasted before. ("Trytry, very nice! Taste like grape juice.") I think I made the same expression the last time I tried drinking beer.
Lmao, am I not fit for ANY alcohol at all?

I wished I attended weddings everyday! So much love in the air; so many shuai ges. And most importantly; so fun I like!!!! ^^



Okaaaay its 12.30 nowww. (See how long I took to write this post. *grumbles*)
PLUS I CANT SLEEP. Yiting all your fault!! Make me so high then suddenly go: "Goodnight." (?!?!?!!) HOW CAN YOU DO THAT. How am I gonna work myself back into sleeping mode now! >( Ptttsfsfff and I know you're never gonna read this you sua ku :D

Gonna go drink milk or something. Goodnight folks!

Eh if you only knew how much that meant to me.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.