Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 12:33 PM




19th! ^^

LOL I'm atually posting for the sake of the date. Today's gonna be another mug + computer day. Crap, I'm so gonna flunk maths tomorrow. Surds + log = killer subjects! For the thosandth time, I wished we had OBS tomorrow, then I can at least go botanic g today/ get kidnapped by cyn. Pttsffffsfffff D:

Haha! But at least I know I'm not the only one ;

#07 ; meiling ❤ arashi. says:
WALAO
(Side note: first time hearing Meiling say this on msn! LOL)
#07 ; meiling ❤ arashi. says:
maths i aso haven touch
#07 ; meiling ❤ arashi. says:
..
#07 ; meiling ❤ arashi. says:
die liao
#07 ; meiling ❤ arashi. says:
and the thing is... i dun wan to!
#07 ; meiling ❤ arashi. says:
i dun care whether thrs test or nt..
#07 ; meiling ❤ arashi. says:
die liao
♥. #16, Carissa (; says:
Becuz they throw too many at us at one go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-


I believed what you said,
But love doesn't have a meaning
When you hurt me so bad
Just threw it all away
You knew I was scared
To once more that you give that close to me
Despite what you did
I believed

Ciaoz! ^^

(When I start playing stupid things like "the last person who finish this apple is an idiot" with Caleb, you know I'm really bored, LOL. Btw, I'm still choking on my bloody apple.)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.