Thursday, June 4, 2009 @ 9:49 PM


i still like this girl's blog font :D

I MISS THIS GIRL ALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOTALOT ):
make some free time for me leh ): 6 longgggg days nvr see you liao & counting ): i super miss you alot luh damn you! & is you no time for me lorh, WALAO I DONT CARE, MEET UP SOON K :D

loveyouloads :D

my name is ESTHER! :D




(Its not Esther from this part forth)



I wrote your freaking letter so crazy long! So dont care must post. LOL
Meet up soon if you wanna get it btw ^^ Luv.


When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, 'No speaka English.'


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.