Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 12:59 PM



I know this song came out like 1 year ago.

Random pictures.



(Yes we fell off that damned thing. LMAO)

Gotta chiong hwk by today. Else no more time already! (chokes) Bloody maths assignment, so many questions :S Plus tomrrow's gonna suck balls -.- Waking up early, school, 2 hours of chem, 4 hours of physics = Boring shit.

4TH JULYYYYYYYYY. :)



If there's nothing, missing in her life,
Then why do these tears come at night.




(edit)
My room is like 18 degrees cold (hot!) now. And my mom's expecting me to meet her later but I cant seem to ever leave this room. I mean just by stepping out of the door, I can feel the scorching heat (no kidding!) already, imagine stepping OUT of the house. Peeuwwww. :/

Anyway! Today was like brother sister bonding time or sth. Haha I've been stuck 4 freaking hours with my brother in this room. And ayeee he's cute :)

More random pictures!
(But premiere sneak peeks of my horrible messy room :S)





Have yet to fill those photo frames, wonder what kind of photos I should put there. Haha and see that friends pillow? Cheryl gave me that at sec1, LOL. The one on the chair's by pek. And the 3 teddy bears (spot the last one) were my birthday presents this year :) The reason why they're on my table is well, there's a reason why I dont take pictures of those drawers. The stack of papers on the right (or is that left) are papers from sec 1,2,3 which have yet to be filed. (Hahaha wtf) And that's a 2007 calendar, i know LOL lazy :S






Gay shit.

Was never proud of my room. Will do some extreme makeover some other time (or never) LOL. Why does my dad have to come home and start screaming once he steps in. Faggot, sian diao, going out nowwww. Byebye!



disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.