Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 10:43 PM


I even went to research on it and its true LOL. Adam did have a crush on Kris during the duration of the show!

"He's the one guy that I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type -- except that he has a wife," Lambert joked.

No idea why I m so fascinated with this piece of news lol. I just am, hahahaha.
-

Anyway, I'm so bored!!! Plus I'm totally dead. I dont have the heart to even begin on holiday homework when I obviously know I'm never gonna finish reading that chinese storybook within um, 2 weeks. Oooohboy, better stop slacking and begin (tomorrow). Cant do it now, bloody flu, dog tired, watery eyes, red nose. :)

(Sidetrack. WOW, they're playing hoedown throwdown on the radio?! ^^)


QUIZZZZZZZ.

Do you write notes on your hand?
Yep, always do. (Though I know they shorten your life or sth.)

Think back 8th grade, who was the person you had the most phone conversations with?
8th grade was the stagnant year where maple meant alot more to me than msgs and phone calls.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yes.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Dad. He's always making me cry angry tears ._.

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Haha hm.

What's wrong with you?
Apart from flu, no problem at all (:

Do you think anyone's lying to you right now?
I hope not.

What is the last movie you watched?
Hannah Montana. Watching Ghost of girlfriend's past next.
(Andand, must watch sister's keeper!!)

Ever felt like you're not good enough?
Yeah );

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Nope. So tired these days, I fall asleep at record time once I lie on bed ;S

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Tell you when I've done it. (LOL)

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Uh huh.

When's your birthday?
9th April.

When was the last time you talked to the person you like?
Is this some love quiz !!? Um umm, a few days ago.

The shirt your wearing, does anyone else have it?
Yep, loads.

Think back to five months ago, were you in a relationship?
(ARGH I TOLD YOU! This is definitely a love quiz.) Yessss.

Who was the last person in your room?
Brother.

Does it matter if your bf/gf smokes?
Yes it does.

What is something that you're looking forward to?
Wedding on 4th! :D

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Sometimes.. I'm alot more settled now though :)

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Ooooohboy. Loads.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with the letter T?
Nope.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
13th June 2008? Hmmmm dont think so.

How have you felt today?
Excited, nervous, freaked out, tired.

Are you a patient person?
No :S

Do you believe in love?
Haha yes I do.

Last place you took a plane to?
Thailand.

Ever kissed someone who smokes?
NO! Eeeew.

Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
Huh. Most probably LOL.

How much longer will you be living at your current residence?
Idk.

Do you cry a lot?
Yes, esp when watching movies.

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
Haha not yet! I m still considering getting my ears pierced pleaze.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Mom yes, dad no.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Too tired.

Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing?
Snowing!

Are your bedroom walls a different color than white?
Yellow plus green.

How often do you wear a belt?
Seldom.

Do you like your life right now?
Definitely. I loooovvveeee holidays (:

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Liyin.

If you were offered a shot of whiskey right this second, would you accept?
Yes, haha.

Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
More than you can imagine.

Do you get high all the time?
Depends on who I'm with.

Is there a person of the opposite sex that means a lot to you?
Can they stop asking questions like this already! ;S
Yes lol.

Whats your last text say, whos it from?
Cynthia: Lol. YES I CAN. Haha. Unless u wna ask sum1 else?

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Me and mom's home-made jelly!!

How has the week been?
Normal plus a little crazy. (I hardly ever watch dramas or gush over guys w/o blue eyes. MIN-HO~~)

What is the shortest time you can take getting ready in the morning?
10.

Have you ever been around someone who was high?
Yes.

What do you think of Lady GaGa?
AWESOME. SHE'S COMING TO SG TMR! XD

Whos the last person you said I love you to?
Esther.

If you could pack up and move away right now, would you?
Eh, no.

Will tomorrow be a good day?
Hm. Hope so, dont think so.

Is your #1 single?
Yep.

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
How about today? Haha yes.

You have to get a tattoo, where do you get it?
Bottom, back.

Is there anyone you trust 100%?
Yes :)

Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
Yes.

Any last words?
Goodnight!
-

Aw, cant help but admit I'm a little disappointed. ;S


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.