Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 4:47 PM


Winner of American Idol 2009:



Kris Allen.

(Hears gasps from audience)
Ughughugh, are you sure the computer voting systems arent from Delacroy?!!! No offence, but I didnt even think he cld get into the final 2, yet alone beat Adam Lambert! The people I support every year never wins LOL. Better stop supporting anyone from now on cuz I cant stand being disappointed year after year :x (Blame it on bad taste, hahahaha)



Anyway, today was fun! :D Laughed myself dry and teared dunno how many million times from laughing. Chem was sad, but I found marks to pull me up to the next grade! (Teeeheehee) CID was superrr fun. Then again, every CID lesson rocked, all thanks to my dearest 2C mates! :) We were so hardworking that when every group is still thinking of what their pavilion should contain, we've already came up with the features, possible problems, manageability, the ppt slides, and our script for the final presentation. And our GPP has what, 2000 words or so. Being so hardworking at home, we cld slack for that 2 full hours and talk about well, loads of things. :)

Finished watching Man of the year during LA. Wont watch it in cinemas if it ever came out, no doubt it was funny, but quite boring aye D; The woman who acted Eleanor Green was really good though!! :) History cut into lunch, again (whats new). Physics cld be counted as a free period and it was superbly funny. Kimyee really should join EL, she can really act zomg, AND VERY FUNNYYYY. Hahahhahah. I was laughing like mad for that 1 hour, tearing over and over again while Pek and YT were also laughing like mad but for the wrong thing LOL.

Went home w/ HuiYing and ShiYi, did the coin trick and Hy was like: "Eh? Where's the hole? No hole how to go in." (LOLOLOLOLOLOL) Forget it if you didnt know what the joke was about. Hahahahahaha. Freaking hilarious. Plus I didnt know organising a class gathering needed so much logistics (as Tianhang calls it), he and ZhangYong suan me so much right, might as well the Botanic Garden thing let them organise themselves! Still gotta buy mat somemore; haiyo so ma fan.



There, I just did a full day commentary!! Exciting like football match right! Hehe :D (Well actually, it was because Maple's on server check/ I cant log in)

Anyway, was reading PPM and there's this :


Wah Lau, why people so like dat, make noise about the way I speak, man. Too bad lah, my England not so powderful, cannot meh. Alamak, you think we all ang-moh, jia kantang is it?

LOLLLL, and they classify the habitats of lians and bengs in: LAN gaming centres, Bugis Junction, Far East plaza, deserted carparks. Not bad right the publisher, quite knowledgeable worh.

Okay, I swear this is the last part, I also got bored of blogging already.
I,
Absolutely detest girls who flirts nonstop and crush on a whole lot of guys at the same time. And on the other hand, they roll their eyes at people of the same sex and doesnt reply their questions, yeah just cuz she doesnt feel like it. What's with your attitude man?
(Yes its you. Its so obvious is it not?)

There, Ive said it! Hahahhaa I know my england very powderful; thank goodness hardly anyone writes their blogs in chinese these days. Those squiggly things just dont make sense to me. Gotta jet, ciaoz!

OOH BOY ITS RAINING.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.