|
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 @ 9:15 PM
(WHILE WAITING FOR CHERYL AND ESTHER,) Quiz! :D (Sorry if the answers come out a little wierd. Having a goddamn competition with Esther seeing who will finish this quiz first. LOL Now THATS wierd, who in the world does that LOL) 1. How old will you be in five years? 20 2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Cheryl, Paola 3. How tall are you? Aww shutup. Why do every freaking quiz ask this. 4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? JUNE HOLIDAYS. 5. What's the last movie you saw? XMen Origin - Wolverine. (3/5) 6. Who was the last person you called? Cynthia (Yay, baking cakes tmr!) 7. Who was the last person to call you? Esther (Crazy person took so long to reach) 8. What was the last text message you received? PingLou telling me she's reading New Moon 9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? I dont bother listening to voice mails ;/ 10. Do you prefer to call or text? Text guys, call girls. 11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping/ freaking out over how unprepared I am over Maths 12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married 13. When is the last time you saw your mom? A few seconds ago 14. What colour are your eyes? Black (I like blue eyes though!!) 15. What time did you wake up today? 6am, ugh 16. What are you wearing right now? Red shirt, black shorts. (Yes, I havent changed yet LOL ;/) 17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Twelve days of Christmas (Have yet to learn how to sing that though) 18. Where is your favorite place to be? Beach 19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Home (Cuz there's dad, zx) 20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Ohmygosh. NZ I s'pose. 21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Hopefully not in sg. 22. Do you tan or burn? BURN. (I wish I tanned!) 23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Kurang guni man :X 24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh really bad that you nearly peed your pants? I forgot. I usually laugh THAT hard. 25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4 26. How big is your bed? Queen sized (Hehehe LOL) 27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Both 28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With duh 29. What color are your sheets? Changes every 2 weeks 30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three. Usually wake up finding all on the floor. 31. What is your favorite season? Winter 32. What do you like about autumn? Yet to experience ): Its beautiful I heard. 33. What do you like about winter? Snow and snowmans 34. What do you like about the summer? Well, we get to wear shorts. But I h8 summer cuz we get it here the whole year round 35. What do you like about spring? Flowers! 36. How many countries have you lived in? One ): 37. What cities/towns have you lived in? MRT stations dont count right 38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Socks/ bare feet 39. Are you a social person? Depends, mostly yes (I think) 40. What was the last thing you ate? Drumstick 41. What is your favorite restaurant? Jack's Place 42. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate 43. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream! 44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Dont like soup 45. What kind of jelly do you like? I like jelly :) Just dont know how to differentiate the kinds LOL 46. Do you like Chinese food? Yep. I'm chinese pleaze. 47. Do you like coffee? Depends on the brand 48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Not a lot 49. What do you drink in the morning? I think I only start drinking sth at about 10 in the morning. Water lol 51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Nope. I roll ;/ 52. Do you know how to play Poker? Bridge and Daidee 53. Do you like to cuddle? Sure. Depends on who I'm cuddling with. 54. Have you ever been to Canada? I wish 55. Do you have an addictive personality? Yeah, I'm addicted to ___ 56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Both 58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? No actually. But my mom's a day earlier! 59. Do you want kids? Yes 60. Do you speak any other languages? Chinese (ugh), a little french I think, 61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Forehead 62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope thank god 63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Pool. But Oceans are pretty too :) 64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Window seat. People moving around bothers me alot 65. Do you know how to drive? Not yet 66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? 67. Do you wear any jewelry? At times 68. What is your favorite TV show? Amazing race, America's Next Top Model 69. Can you roll your tongue? Yep 70. Who is the funniest person you know? G :) 71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? They make me sneeze 72. What is the ring tone on your phone? Forgot, it has always been on silent 73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Gave them away. The youngest is prolly around.. Pri6? 74. What red object is closest to you right now? Tissue box 75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Yeah. I use a mug actually 76. Do you sleep with your wardrobe doors open or closed? Always closed. My mom's afraid lizards will run in LOL 77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Yikes. What a question 78. Do you flirt a lot? Huh. Dont think so 79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup 80. What is your favorite food? Pizza! 81. Can you change the oil on a car? No 82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Cant even drive 83. Have you ever run out of fuel? ^ 84. What is your usual bedtime? 11 on weekdays, 1 on weekends (Quizzes like to ask this also lol) 85. What was the last book you read? Love, Rosie 86. Do you read the newspaper? Whenever I find one lying around the house 87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Reader's digest 88. Do you watch soap operas? Yeeks. I cant stand soup operas ;/ 90. Do you dance in the car? Nope. I sing though 91. What radio station did you last listen to? 987 92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? Nope. No picture frames in my room 93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? "Dont tell dad!!!" 94. What is your favorite candle scent? Haha i dont buy scented candles anymore 95. What is your favorite board game? Monopoly 96. When was the last time you attended church? Quite a long time ago. Been 3 years I think ;/ 98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Ms Wong! 99. What is the longest you've ever camped out in a tent? Never I think. Dont want to either 100. What is something that you can't wait for? Hemhemhem on Friday! (All Siying's fault) 101. If you could go back in time is there anything you would change? I wld def study for my Maths paper 2. AWWW MAN. Cant believe I lost! ): You see, there's a simple explanation for why I lost. You see you seee. All her answers 'idk' one, might as well dont do! LOL |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |