Tuesday, May 5, 2009 @ 6:00 PM


Today was the total opposite of yesterday!
Very happy day but very awful papers ):

And guess what!!!!
Today marks a very significant day. Its the first time someone actually asked me if I was a year 4!!! :D (Yeahyeah I know, which blind bat right?) Hahaha but I always get people asking me whether I'm in year 1 or 2 and its terribly sickening lor. Maybe it was because I clipped up my fringe today! Hehehe maybe I should try clipping up again tomrrow and see if someone else asks me that too.

History was tough! Sadly I'm one of the only few people who thinks so. My palms were sweating and sweating and sweating like a mad thing even though I was in an airconed classroom. Pass the one hour mark, the sweat didnt seem to be able to be wiped off so I gripped my pen in some wierd way and tried to scribble. End up my SEQ handwriting superbly ugly. And very lousy also ):

Maths was hmm. Quite tough also. I know someone was so freaked out she almost cried and the whole level was grumbling how killing that paper was. (Then the first thing people message you after school goes sth like : Eh, maths how?) Hahaha. Skipped loads of questions but gwrah, I found history tougher :O


Went JP w/ pccube after school and I felt so insanely happy inside, I also dont know why. Cheryl went insanely happy also, that I also dont know why. Heee

Why does the sky go 'quackkk'?
Because it's dark! (duck)
LOLLLLL.

Havent started on Chemistry yet. I have this crazy feeling exams are over. But crap, its tuesday only!! ): But ohboyyyy, we're released at 10 tomorrow! Shall go eat big breakfast or something :D Teeheehee.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.