Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 9:59 PM


Today was such a fun day!! :D Going out with mom makes me happy, plus she's always okay with whatever I wanted, (unlike my dad). But I have no stamina whatsoever, shopping ALWAYS kills my feet and I usually eat alot while shopping, lol.

PLUS I BOUGHT MY JACKETTTTTTTT. (Grins happily at Esther)
So accomplished today plus I spent so much time with my mom this weekend (: Hehe awesome daughter or not. HOLIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS. BYEBYE LEG PAIN :)



disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.