Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 5:44 PM


This is the last time in my life I'm ever wearing heels !!!!! (Ok, maybe not) But the killer pair of shoes i bought ytd ttly ruined my feet. I kept twisting my feet and now they hurt so freaking much ):

Anyway, family outing today. Planned to go Vivo at first then my mom realised Great Singapore Sale was next week, so we decided to postpone that shopping trip and went down to Ikea. Awesome meatballs! My mom bought 3 pckts of that meatball in the supermart downstairs afterwards so she's prolly gonna cook that all week ^^

Sometimes my dad makes me cry, sometimes he makes me laugh so much; sometimes I hate him to the max, sometimes I feel so close to him. Anyway while eating, my mom was telling us about this cute guy and my dad thought she was describing him. I almost spit out my coke LOL. Effing funny!! hahahahhahaa. Then at Ikea, he was commenting on the utensils and stuff, while the rest of us were laughing and laughing and laughing. See, sometimes he makes the world seem like a much better place, sometimes he make my life an absoute hell. (Sigh)

Went anchorpoint, JE popular and loads of places. Walked till my feet almost killed me and I was wobbling nonstop at the end lol. C'est la vie, still got homework to do!!!! (And maple to play, I hunted 3 maple weapons already leh, jealous anot! :D) Byebye.


Saw a whole lot of blue-eyed people today. (swoons)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.