Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 9:22 PM


Not saying anything doesnt mean I dont care.
Not screaming at you in front of your face doesnt mean I m ok.

I chose to smile,
I chose to curse you internally instead of telling the world.

Yes, so I'm a hypocrite, kill me.

Telling you wont make a difference will it.
You are selfish the way you are. Have always been, and will always be.
You ......
*Chants resolutions.*
*Cannot bitch, cannot bitch! :X*

Cant believe I'm still doing all I can to please you.

WHAT AM I DOING. WHY AM I DOING THIS.

Its all for you,
I was mean like crap last year, I wont make the same mistake ever again.
I'm not turning everyone against you,
I'm not gonna scream at you when you do little things like that.

Realize.
I hope you do.
Lets not do it the hard way shall we.
We have 1 year and a half.
Lets see how long it takes and how much I have to bear before you realise what you're doing, I hate you - but it isnt worth to get you ostracized for.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.