|
Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ 4:49 PM
In this prissy, ready-to-fly-into-a-rage-with-anything mood now. :O I get bloody flus in the cold weather, now I'm having a flu in hot weather too! (Dont worry, there're no other swine flu symptons) Bloody tired, but exams start next monday so I really have no other choice ); And the school's relay system, in a case of swine flu, really makes me laugh. Haha who the hell came up with such an inefficient system, I bet the last person on the relay list will get the message like 20 days later. Oh hell, I'm so bloody tired I swear. I hate exams. I really do! Next week is ultimate torture. One week, they pack in 8 papers. No wonder people are having meltdowns (Pek, jiayou! Stop putting unnecessary pressure on yourself, hehe. You didnt end up in the wrong class, trust me! :D You're just overreacting cuz exams are coming :O) Maybe if I put in what I plan to do during the June hols I'll feel better plus its always cool to have sth to look forward to right! :D -Watch at least 2 movies (MUST include Wolverine). -Buy my damned jacket with Cheryl someday. -Neos w/ Esther and Cynthia (@ Bugis or orchard maybe) -Bake cakes! -Get OBS trackpants -EL Sec3 outing to Sentosa -Zoo, wax museum, WWW -Lots and lots of swimming with Esther -2C gatherings (Tianhang promised 3! :D) -Sixone gathering -3E gathering (?) maybe -Complete our scrapbook -Finish holiday homework D: I wont even get 3/4 of it completed as usual. The last point's a killerrrr. (Yes I'm wierd, I do not even have shopping on my list, wth? Hahahaha) Plus do you realise I actually have nothing to blog about today. I'm just squeezing shit out of my brains to try and find sth to blog about. Heheee. Okay, I just ran out of shit. :O Haha byeeeeee. (And nope, I did not forget :D) I must be the ultimate loser at keeping friendships :O I lose contacts as fast as I spend money. |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |