|
Saturday, May 2, 2009 @ 2:28 PM
Hihihihihihihi! :D Hehehe, I'm currently at Esther's house now in a kewl airconditioned room and with the laptop, our homework and stuff. (And I bet she's dying to see what I'm writing.) Anyway, today was so fun! I like going out with Esther hahaha damn cool one, laugh alot also :D Made plans to go out with Ml, My and Paola but suddenly realised I needed to save wdvr money I have and Esther's mom's giving me lunch, so Ive saved another 7 bucks today! :D I think Esther's brother is waaaay cute :D:D And her parents. And her maid. But her laptop is 100% not cute at all. Its pink but its still ugly. Hehehee. Um no actually I'm being biased cuz I screwed up her touchpad and I spent so long figuring how to enable the touchpad again!! >( Stupid thing. Then I searched google with words like: "tell me why the stupid touchpad cannot work" and obviously found nothing :O (Its Fn+ F5 people!) And finally, pictures! :D (Omgomg, you have no idea how long we took for this LOL. Esther dont know how to click the button one, damn funnyyy. hahaha) TAKE ONE. TAKE TWO I love Esther! :D (says Esther) Haaaa I really love you, I'm gonna make something realllly special for your birthday, you've done so much for me and for making me laugh so much I might pee on my pants someday. I love you! Check out our shared blog heee, we changed the skin! Now so nice! xP |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |