Friday, May 1, 2009 @ 11:06 PM


Hello!
I know its a lil wierd/stupid to have nothing/very boring things to blog about yet I'm insisting on posting day after day after day x) Awww your loss!, thats cuz these few days are like what, rlyrlyrly boring. (Gross understatement) Heee at least i'm going out tomorrow (after so long, almost killed me!! D;). Parents havent agreed yet but what the hell, I'm gonna sneak out if I have to.

Ay, by the way! Msg me if you have any ideas on what to get for Mother's Day/ how to plan that day okay! It has to be rlyrly special cuz my mom've done alot for this sick family during this period of time :) Like what the heck, I've saved 50 bucks and I'm gonna spend it all on her! Wowee, I must really love my mom, hehe.




Oh boy am I in deep shit.


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.