Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 6:14 PM




Happy 15th birthday Cheryl! :D (L)

I know you got 4 pckts of cookies from different people but mine's special cuz I baked it myself! Must appreciate and finish all okay! Thanx for being such a gr8 friend. Love you! :)

Happy 16th birthday Mengying! :D

School sucked as usual.
(Actually it didnt really suck, I just screwed my Maths paper 1. But then again, who didnt. At least I passed!! 1/2 the level failed, wooo.) Truth and dare during Chem was fun though! Met the EL sec3s after school to surprise Cheryl. I was so excited lor, turned out I led them in the wrong direction and while Siying and Kelly were trying to run away to hide further, Cheryl saw them and haha, game over. Still was very fun :) Many thanks to that kind old couple who helped Siying keep her handphone when she left it at the toilet!

Pictureeeees,




(Yes, dont have to guess, that's Hanying. Heee)


(Bloody stones. My feet's hurting like mad now)


(Look ^ Kelly!)









And finally,

xoxoxo :)

P/s: Please tell me Queenie was kidding, I definitely DO NOT want to take blood tests for the freaking checkup!!! ):


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.