Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 6:31 PM



4.75/5 stars


All my papers are back, I can truly say: I flunked my MYEs.
(Yes, so what if I didnt fail any subject. 2 Cs arent very good are they?)
I'm gonna get a bloody GPA of 2.7 (or below) this term. Wtf ):
Need to buck up for EOYS!!! Must study harder :S

Anyway, today was my very first encounter with RV's legendary teacher! (Who scolded th 4 of us for making such a hell of noise then tricked us into being her runner, LOL. Damn funny, hahaha) I thought people were exaggerating, but yeah its true! L-square M is indeed a horrifying teacher who pops out of nowhere and catches students left right up down centre, for every single offence you can find under the sun.

Met Esther after school and went to catch Angels And Demons . Very exciting show!!! I expected it to be scary and Esther prepared her jacket and everything- but in the end it wasnt even abit scary. Hehe its worth it, plus the ending has a very unexpected twist :) Its for people who like action though, cuz the audience were majority of the time, sitting in stunned silence lol.

Sigh, dont see how I'm gonna successfully persuade my parents to let me out again later so I can ___. 2 Physics worksheets, CID script and editing of GPP all by tonight, plus I really wanna go __ ! After exams isnt really like after exams. What we need .. Is more field trips! :)


disclaimer.

simple. i write, you read :D
my blog, my shit.
welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D

her.

known all over the world as
CARISSA :)

one year older on 9APRIL
chcolates/sushi/movies/
angmohs/girlfriends

if you think you know me, you dont.
if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here.


One and only wish.

To travel around the world.





Links.

archives.