|
Saturday, May 16, 2009 @ 9:59 PM
![]() 4.75/5 stars!! :) Woke up early in th morning and rushed to th clinic for OBS's medial checkup. Met Esther (Sorry, I cldnt wake up!), saw Toeh, Hx and apparently many Rvians live in cck, and everyone's rushing for their checkups on sat. Th tests were pretty lame and no freaking blood tests! :D Queenie shldnt unecessarily freak people out for nothing. Went ECP afterwards for class gathering. Not very successful (what an understatement) but it turned out alot better than I expected. Cycled for 2 hours (Yes damnit, it rained 1/2 way again!!! Every year, everytime. So unlucky!!) with Esther, Junbo and Tianhang. Went down to the beach and stuff, then trained to bugis to watch Star Trek. Dont ever watch in bugis junction, the sound and screen quality sucked. Plus thanks a million to Junbo who treated us both to 1/2 the ticket price!! :) Anyway, Star Trek rocked. Awesome show, must watch!! I was laughing like crazy throughout the whole movie and everytime that french guy started speaking, I'll go into fits. Cant stress how awesome the show is, (but apparently you have to be able to get the jokes, cuz the guy beside me didnt even laugh at all. And I felt so embarrassed to be laughing so loudly, I stuffed my fingers into my mouth, yeah but occasionally you cant help but burst out laughing LOL) AND CHRIS PINE (JIM) HAS BLUE EYES!!! That made the movie even better than it already is. Though the title may make it sound like another science fiction movie, no way. Its the exact opposite of boring actually. Went KFC for dinner afterwards and I was so hungry I ate 1 Zinger burger, 2 drumsticks and cheesefries all by myself :O I have yet to: - Cut my hair - Redownload maple/audition/some other wierd game to keep me occupied during the June hols. (No more resturant city tyvm) Gotta jet! AND oh yes, I met Adrian Pang cycling today! :D Au revoir. |
disclaimer. simple. i write, you read :D my blog, my shit. welcome strangers; watch me spill my guts out. :D
her. known all over the world as CARISSA :) one year older on 9APRIL chcolates/sushi/movies/ angmohs/girlfriends if you think you know me, you dont. if you hate me, then what the hell are you doing here. One and only wish. To travel around the world. Links.
2C'08!
3E'09!
ELDDS!
PCCUBE!
Shared Blog
Privateblog
Audrey Angela Bernice Cari Cheryl Chen Yan Chinghun Chingxing Cynthia Eelin Esther Elza Gavin♥ Javier Jeremy Junwei Kangning Kailun Kelly Kenneth Kimyee Marion Meeling Meiling Meiyu Minghong Mutang Paola Peining Pekkhoon Priscilla Ruthanne Shaun Sharmila Sherlyn Simin Sirui Siying Vivan Xinzhe Xiuhui Xiumei YingHong Yi Teng Yunfei Yu Wei Yuyan Zhiying Zoenin archives.
August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 |